As an investment firm our greatest asset is our reputation and we maintain this by adhering to the highest ethical standards as required by the investment Adviser Act of 1940, the CFA Institutes Code of Ethics and Standards of Professional Conduct and the Integrity and Ethics of the Securities and Investment Institute, UK. All our employees are bound by the highest standards for practitioners in the investment industry in the US and internationally.
Under GoodWins Code of Ethics all employees agree to
- Act with integrity, competence, diligence, respect and in an ethical manner with the public, clients, prospective clients, employers, employees, colleagues in the investment profession and other participants in the global capital markets.
- Place the integrity of the investment profession and the interests of clients above their own personal interests.
- Use reasonable care and exercise independent professional judgment when conducting investment analysis, making investment recommendations, taking investment actions and engaging in other professional activities.
- Practice and encourage others to practice in a professional and ethical manner that will reflect credit on themselves and the profession.
- Maintain and improve their professional competence and strive to maintain and improve the competence of other investment professionals.
Under GoodWins Standards of Professional Conduct all employees agree to
- Maintain high levels of professionalism, independence and objectivity.
- Maintain the confidentiality of client information.
- Act with the fairness, loyalty and prudence in all dealings with clients.
- Avoid conflicts of interest and fully disclose all relevant information.